By Wanda M. Akin, Esq. and Raymond M. Brown, Esq.:
- “Sudan Victim Lawyers recount their experiences with the ICC so far,” Victims’ Rights Working Group Bulletin, Issue 9, Summer/Autumn 2007 (Refer to page 7 of the Bulletin)
By Wanda M. Akin, Esq.:
- Wanda M. Akin, “Justice on the Cheap”, 28 T. Jefferson L. Rev. 19 (2005).
- “Nuremberg Justice and the Beast of Impunity,” International Conference: Judging Nuremberg: The Law, The Rallies, The Trials – Returning to Courtroom 600 on the 60th Anniversary of the Nuremberg Trials. The Laws, The Rallies, The Trials. Anticipated publication, Festchrift, International Conference Nuremberg: The Laws, The Rallies, The Trials, Winter 2006.
By Raymond M. Brown, Esq.:
- “The Significance of the Kidnapping/Murder of Defense Counsel,” Essay, The Grotian Moment: The Saddam Hussein Trial Blog, October 25, 2005
- “Cascading Ironies: The American Perspective on Nuremberg,” Festchrift, International Conference Nuremberg: The Laws, The Rallies, The Trials, Winter 2006
- “I Into Thou: American Resistance to Narratives of International Humanitarian Law Violations”Thomas Jefferson Law Review, Vol. 28, Number 1, Summer 2005.